Valentine’s Gift Guide for under $50
These two are the ultimate gift 😉
I know Valentine’s Day is still a couple weeks away, but if you’re like me and order 99.9% of things online, then it would be wise to start the shopping now to ensure you get your goodies in time! These items are for the special lady in your life (although chocolate is for everyone), so feel free to pass on this post to your significant other. Or you could always purchase these items for yourself because #selfcare is always a good idea 😉
- Beautycounter “Be Mine” Valentine’s Day Duo: Beautycounter is quickly becoming one of my favourite beauty brands. They are a cruelty free, safe, value driven company that offers everything from makeup to body care to baby products. The product quality is excellent, and when you become a band of beauty member, you receive 15% product credit for every purchase. I’m currently hosting a social if you’re interested in a browse/shop!
- Stella & Dot Tilley Studs: How cute are these silver “x” studs? All S&D earrings are hypoallergenic and lead/nickle free. These are such a staple stud that go great dressed up or down, and pairs well with other delicate accessories or a big statement necklace. Also, they are less than $30. #winning!
- BKR Tutu Heart Water Bottle: I’m a sucker for cute mugs and tumblers, and this glass bottle is no exception! I also love that it’s dishwasher safe, which appeases my fear of mould growing in wet places (gross).
- Stella & Dot Simple Knot Cuff: This beauty comes in both gold and silver. As the name indicates, it’s a simple design, yet it packs a ton of chic. Both Tiffany’s and Cartier have come out with similar cuffs, yet Stella & Dot’s price can’t be beat at less than $40.
- Velvet Caviar Lux Nude Pink Beanie: Winter is not going away anytime soon, but why would you want it to when you’ve got this cutie to keep you warm? Made with premium wool, you’ll be sure to stay warm, as well as on trend. The fur pom is removable for when you want to change it up.
- Stella & Dot Travel Jewelry Box: Move over ziplock bags, and hello jewelry organization! If you’re a fan of traveling light, then instead of taking a million outfits, take this lightweight jewelry box full of a variety of accessories to change up your looks easily.
- My Cinema Lightbox Mini: This sweet update on message boards is a quick and easy way to add some light and character to a room. Put it in your office, hallway or kids room with an inspiring message or funny joke.
- Purdy’s Love Gems Tin: Quality Canadian CHOCOLATE. Need I say more?
- Call it Spring Colie Pumps: I love the fiery red colour of this heel, as well as it’s sexy straps. The shape reminds me of a salsa dancing shoe, which is coincidentally how my husband and I met. So yeah, dancing shoes = romance to me!